This series is written for students preparing for VCE physics examination. Students can use it for revision, as a study guide or a source of alternate questions. It is designed for students who believe in self-study and intend to do topic revision.
- Based on the latest 2016-2021 VCE syllabus.
- For the purpose of understanding, all the study notes are illustrated with diagrams and graphics.
- Detailed chapter notes on each topic to understand the key concepts.
- Wide range of practice questions for each chapter.
- Step-by-step approached solution
- Chapter 1- Heating processes
- Chapter 2- Applying thermodynamic principles
- Chapter 3- Electrical Physics
- Chapter 4- Practical electric circuits
- Chapter 5- The origins of everything
- Chapter 6- Particles in the nucleus
- Chapter 7- Energy from the atom
- Chapter 8- Scalars and vectors
- Chapter 9- Linear motion
- Chapter 10- Momentum and force
- Chapter 11-Equilibrium
- Chapter 12- Energy work & power