This series is written for students preparing for VCE physics examination. Students can use it for revision, as a study guide or a source of alternate questions. It is designed for students who believe in self-study and intend to do topic revision.
- Based on the latest 2016-2021 VCE syllabus.
- For the purpose of understanding, all the study notes are illustrated with diagrams and graphics.
- Detailed chapter notes on each topic to understand the key concepts.
- Wide range of practice questions for each chapter.
- Step-by-step approached solution
- Chapter 1- Gravity
- Chapter 2- Electric and magnetic fields
- Chapter 3- Application of fields
- Chapter 4- Electromagnetic induction and transmission of electricity
- Chapter 5- Newtonian theories of motion
- Chapter 6- Special relativity
- Chapter 7- The relationship between force, energy and mass
- Chapter 8 – Properties of mechanical waves
- Chapter 9 – The nature of light
- Chapter 10 – Light and matter